Procedure for processing feedback
TVO is committed to providing quality services that are accessible to all persons that TVO serves. Feedback about TVO services and the manner in which they are provided to customers with disabilities is welcome and important to TVO.
Feedback or complaints may be given by telephone, in writing, electronically, in person, or through other reasonable methods. A delay in making a complaint may affect the ability of TVO to adequately investigate and to arrive at a satisfactory resolution.
Any person who wishes to provide feedback in writing about TVO’s accessible customer service is encouraged to do so by completing TVO’s Accessible Customer Service Feedback Form.
The form includes detailed information about the complaint including:
- The customer’s name and contact information and/or the name of the customer’s support person, as necessary;
- The nature of the complaint and the person(s) involved
- A description of the event, situation or accommodation matter/discrepancy;
- Dates and times of the situation, or of the complaint being made;
- Where the situation occurred and the program or service involved;
- Any attempts already made to resolve the situation
The form is available online in the accessibility standards section of tvo.me or in person c/o Customer Relations, 2180 Yonge Street, Fifth Floor, Toronto. It may be completed by the customer or a designated friend, relative, legal guardian or support person. If the form is being completed over the phone, the call will be handled by the Manager of External Communications, who will complete the form.
The form is submitted to the VP, Impact and logged centrally through TVO’s Customer Relations department. The VP, Impact forwards it to the appropriate TVO team or Manager for review and resolution.
The Manager of External Communications or VP, Impact will contact the customer to inform them of the progress of the complaint and will provide a response following the completion of any investigation required.